Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We love Cath Kidston...thanks Lark x

We love the beautiful ever faithful Cath Kidston. When I left the UK I was unsure how I would cope in Australia without trusty 'Cath' ....she's just always there when you need her. 

Fear no more, as Lark have brought Cath Kidston to Australia. We love Lark!

Have a look below at some of the 2011 range. I've chosen some 'hip' friendly out and about products for you to check out, but of course, head over to Lark for some of the more grown up products.

Thankfully my order is already in, and I think I am going to hang out on my doorstep until it arrives. Yes, told you, I love Cath Kidston. Once again, thanks Lark x









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....We love to hear your hip comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails