Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another hip out and about invention...

Just thought I would pop this in quickly before doing multiple posts about my wonderful family holiday (just to make you all sick with envy), but on a different note, I just have to say how much I really love this clever invention from TotRiser.


Whether on the go, or just at home, TotRiser enables you to get rid of the plastic booster seats and make meal times / snack times / craft times etc much more fun. Designed as a soft and funky foam chair boast, its light, portable, and super easy to clean, and comes in some very hip designs and colours.


I have seen TotRiser again and again, and have meant to post about it many a time, but now Mr Left Hip is soooo into hippos, TotRiser has entered my little mind once more. Plus, I am sick of him kneeling 'up' to the dinner table as he is that teeny weeny bit too low. Little Miss Right hip would sure to be a fan of the pink butterfly too!

Perfect to pop into the back of the car, or leave at nanna's house too.

We love little ingenious hip inventions such as these....Good one TotRiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....We love to hear your hip comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails