Tuesday, September 7, 2010

travelling with the hips.....don't forget your b.box

When the left and right hip and I flew to the UK, I needed to be organised. The hand luggage had to be kept to a minimum, and when the hips needed to have a nappy change, I just really needed to be SUPER organised. I needed to be able to do a quick dash to those lovely squashy aeroplane loos, and this required me to just grab my nappy changing equipment, and just go. Enter the B.Box.

No more rustling around in my bag, or the floor, or under the seat or in the overhead locker for nappies, wipes, change mat, and smelly nappy bags...I had the B.Box and I had total confidence in it. I just grabbed it from the seat pocket (easy to find as v bright in colour), grabbed the hips, and dashed to those little loos. So, what is the B.Box I hear you ask? Well, for those of you that don't know, take a look at this;

According to B.Box, its 'a plastic nappy wallet that fits into your lifestyle and your handbag'. The joy of it is that not only does it fits 2 nappies, but also has a built in wipes refillable area, and space for disposable nappy bags, comes with a very hip wipe clean change mat, and is BPA and PVC free (and looks VERY funky!)

My only slight criticism (and it really is just slight), is that it can be a bit of a tight squeeze doing the clasp up when you have a slightly bigger nappies.


It comes in 5 different colours and designs and I take it everywhere (in the car, in the pram, in my handbag, when you are travelling on a plane, train, bus, boat, helicopter even, everywhere...). And not only do I love it and highly recommend it, other people obviously agree with me as B.Box has just won the 2010 Australian Business Awards - best new product, and a couple of other awards, so get onto it and get yourself one. The B.Box are available here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....We love to hear your hip comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails