Thursday, October 14, 2010

lucky little bunny...



Lucky old me...or should I say, lucky little right 'hip'. We were fortunate enough to win a beautiful little bunny from 'Tiny and Little' and I just felt that I had to shout out about it. Okay, so, its not anything to do with travel or being out and about with the 'hips', but it is a little reminder that we should always take our kids' favourite cuddly / comfort toy with us when we are going somewhere unfamiliar. And believe me, this is something that will become a favourite for sure.

The clever Natalie at 'Tiny and Little' made us our wonderful new pink bunny. I do urge you to go and check out her lovely blog and crafty pages as she has some wonderful bits and bobs to get excited about. Thanks so much Natalie....you've made one little person very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....We love to hear your hip comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails