Sunday, March 13, 2011

A right Royal collection

For those of you, like me, who are super exciting about the forthcoming Royal Wedding, here's a bit of a treat for you. I know that I go on about this a bit about it, but I am from the UK and now live in Australia (and do a fair bit of travel between the two) hence the formation of The Little Hip Traveller. I cannot ignore my roots, so to speak.

Anyway, in true British style, there are some fabulous Royal Wedding memorabilia flooding the media at the moment, so I thought I had better share my somewhat quirky personal favourites.

Feel free to let me know about your favourite Royal finds...


Beautiful woollen dolls knitted by a very imaginative nana! 


Little Miss Princess - totally need one of these...



Fancy a cuppa with Will and Kate?


Just a bit freaky really...


And my personal favourite (I actually really do want this T towel)

Images
cloudberryliving.co.uk
presentsformen.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....We love to hear your hip comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails