Monday, January 31, 2011

Up, up, up and away

As the temperature outside soars to 40 degrees (phew), me and my little hips are hiding away inside. Thank goodness for air conditioning! We are also rolling around in fits of giggles whilst we watch Disney Pixar's UP, for the first time.


Sometimes I wish I could tie a few balloons to my house, and go travelling to the wilds of South America and some.

Good one Disney Pixar. Can't believe we've not seen it before. The opening scenes bought a few tears to my eyes.. (or is it just because its so damn HOT today...beads of sweat). Mmmm, attractive.

A real delight for this little hip family of travellers. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by....We love to hear your hip comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails